Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Slow Going!

I'm still hurting but not quite as bad.  I still can't do very much without getting exhausted, but I'm back on the treadmill and finished day 2 so far.  I'm walking slower and only for about 5 or 6 minutes each day and hope to gradually increase the time and speed.  I'm trying to be very careful, especially since clogs are the only shoes I can get on and certainly couldn't tie shoestrings.

Rocky is being close to perfect, until Arianna & Jeannie come over in the evening to take him for a walk.  He goes out of his mind with excitement and joy.  Jeannie suggested I order a harness for him, which I did.  She puts it on him for the walk and it must work well because she has nothing but praise for him on his walks.

I've no doubt mentioned I watch a lot of youtube as I dont like TV and never have.  Well I found a series on youtube that I've been binging on which features "Amazing Historical Photos".  Each video averages 10-12 minutes, and each photo is on the screen for 6 seconds.  It is a zillion times better than watching anything about Drump.  The period covered goes back to the late 1800's and runs up to the 1940's.  At least I'm not sleeping the day away.

Time is going by entirely too fast when I think about having just another month of summer, which doesn;t really mean much because I'm not going out anyway.    You all stay as safe as you can.  There will no doubt be another round of increase in the virus cases.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you on the tread mill not an easy going.

    This YouTube channel sounds interesting I'll have to check it out. Love pictures of times gone by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love those old pictures then you will love this series.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're starting off slow to build up your strength on the treadmill. And the pain is a little bit less-Yahoo. I agree that this virus isn't going away any time soon. If people would stop being idiots we might get a handle on it but that ain't happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we will continue to see devastating kiss of life as long as we have thoe current person in the White House. It's almost like he's intentionally eliminating large numbers of people, between the vurus and his goons who attack Americans. It is worse than most of us will even admit to. We;d better wake up before it;s too late, and I wonder if November will be too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don;t know what's wrong with my computer. In my comment above I meant to say "LOSS of life"

      Delete
  4. I meant nice and easy LOL but I think it's me and my train of thought these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. My train of thought gets completely de-railed so easily these days!

    ReplyDelete