Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Hopeful

I will get my arm xrayed this afternoon in preparation for the visit with the orthopedist tomorrow,  I sure hope he will decide that the cast can be removed, although I'm certain he will put some sort of support in place of the cast.  It will be wonderful if it is something I can remove to get a decent shower!

I still have constant pain and need to search for a natural pain reliever that doesn't contain aspirin or the like.  I had some on hand but have used them up.  It is difficult to fathom how 6 weeks have gone by so quickly, but it's also difficult to fathom how quickly the past 5 months have sped by.  I started isolating the 1st of March, as I've previously mentioned.  I don't miss going out too badly, but I would love to shop in a "real" store as opposed to the online version.

I checked the weather forecast today and hate to see that it will be up in the 100 degree range.  It is so nice to have cool air coming in through open doors and windows in the mornings.

My last haircut was before March, and I'm looking pretty bad by now.  All the hair that was short is now at that really aggravating stage.  I try to pull it back, but it slips out a little at a time.  I don't mind it being long, but would like it to be even.  I think that is the least of my worries!

Wish me luck that the xrays today will lead to removal of the cast tomorrow!







 

6 comments:

  1. Hoping everything works out for you both days. Maybe it will include a Haircut.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the AC.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hate to hear that you still have pain and may have it for a much longer period of time even. I guess your doctor says this is the way of things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the xrays taken, and tomorrow I'll get either good news or sad news. I hope the cast comes off, but I'm going to be as patient as I can. I've put up with it for this long so what is another few days or a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping that your pain subsides and that your arm has healed to the point that it will allow for your cast to be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I forgot to hit publish last night!

    Hope all went well yesterday and today.

    ReplyDelete