Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Fingers Crossed

I see the dr. tomorrow and am hoping he will trim the cast so that it is below my elbow.  It's so uncomfortable the way it is, but I should only need the cast for two more weeks if all goes well.   I wish the pain would go away.  The cast just about totally restricts my life and everything I should be doing - little things that I can't do at present.  I feel like I'm totally stagnating, and it's going to continue for a while.

Jeannie had me order a halter and new leash for Rocky, and after walking him yesterday evening she says it makes such a difference.  That is good, and I hope it continues when I am finally able to walk him.  I'm not sure if I will ever be able to walk him again, but it will depend on how the healing goes.

Life is really boring now and I'm still sleeping a lot.  I feel like I will have lost at least a couple of months out of my life, and I admit I'm a little resentful.  One thing I'm looking forward to is a long warm shower without having to keep my arm wrapped up and hanging outside the shower!  Another thing I hope to experience again is a good appetite for food.  It is really difficult to eat because nothing is tempting.  Little things mean a lot.

The weather has been horrendous lately, but we've had a couple of days recently that were below 100 degrees.  The only time I go outside is to water my remaining tomato plants.  My gardening this year has turned out to be almost a complete flop! 

I will certainly be glad when I can write something a bit more positive.  Thanks to those who have stayed with me and offered encouraging words.



5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Your mentioning the shower made me remember how hard it was for my ankle. Jim would have to put a plastic chair in the shower. Then wrap my cast so it wouldn't get wet. Then help me hobble into the shower on one leg. So frustrating. Glad the harness works good for Mr. Rocky.

    This summer has been depressing for so many reasons. From personal issues to Coronavirus to politics. It's hard to stay positive all the time. So Jim fishers and I watch old programs on tv.

    Hang in thete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
      Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
      including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
      Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
      500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
      forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
      any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
      contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
      IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
      ORGANIZATION

      Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

      Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
      Email : join666cult@gmail.com

      BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
      BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
      THANKS...

      Delete
  2. Hope all goes well tomorrow and they cut down the cast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly hope everything goes well at your doctor's appointment tomorrow.

    When Mom fell and ended scraping her leg badly I bought her a shower chair for seniors so she could sit down while I helped bathe her. She also used a 5-gallon bucket rather than turning on the shower even though I would wrap her leg to keep from getting it wet.

    Glad you have Jeanne to help you. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete