Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Holiday

This is probably the worst holiday in my memory, and I can't wait for it to be over and done with.  It's hard to believe how most people are so casual about gathering in groups and ignoring basic preventive measures against the virus.

I am going medicine free but may go back on them tomorrow.  The pain is constant and is still very strong.  Without the meds I have been able to eat, but don't know what I prefer at this point.  My poor dog is really being neglected.  I feel very unsure of my steps when I walk anywhere around my apartment, so I try to stay quiet as long as I can.

My garden has been the biggest disappointment this year, but now that I 'm so handicapped it's just as well.  

I guess there are many lessons to be learned from the past few months, but I can't for the life of me think what they are.  Just damned rotten bad luck!

6 comments:

  1. I realize my posts and comments reflect a very poor state of mind. While I don't apologize for my state of mind, I'm wondering if I should refrain from posting until I'm in a better md and not in so much pain. I'll see how thing are tomorrow,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
      Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
      including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
      Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
      500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
      forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
      any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
      contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
      IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
      ORGANIZATION

      Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

      Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
      Email : join666cult@gmail.com

      BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
      BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
      THANKS...

      Delete
  2. Gypsy it's okay to let us know how you are feeling. I'm sure you're beyond frustrated and the pain on top of it makes it so much worse. Rocky will survive. Just give him as much love as you can. We are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt that your neglected. He has a yard to run free but he knows it's hot out there and prefers to stay indoors. You feed him and give him water. If you need to take the pills take them no point in being in pain. Rest and relax. If the pills make you sleep that is a good thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mother had many health issue including back issues and two bad knees - always had pain.
    Her doctor always told her to be consistent when taking her pain meds as they are not nearly as effective if you start and stop them. I realize you don't want to get "hooked" (neither did she) however for a few weeks it is better to take them as directed to relieve your pain. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with JO, I do not think Rocky is being neglected.

    Perhaps you are allowing yourself to feel guilty for not being able to take him for walks...please do not feel that way, I am sure he is fine. Right now your health is the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete