Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Under the Weather

I have been feeling pretty crappy today and sacked out on the couch for a big part of the morning.  I got up recently to get a pillow for my head, and my warm snuggly robe to cover me.  I was busy doing a couple of other things, and when I came back to the couch I found Rocky, stretched out like a king, with his head on my pillow!


Today is just about a perfect day, and I hate it that I can't really enjoy it.  I think tomorrow might be a good one, so I can make up for today.

Enjoy the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are under the weather and hope you feel better soon. I got a mental picture of Rocky as you describe him...would have made for a good photo op.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took several photos with my phone, but I can't get any of them to my blog. I have done it successfully in the past but it looks like something has changed. I would like to start using a regular camera, but with my CRS I can't remember how to do it - it's not like I can just press the shutter button. I'm so sick of technology1

      Delete
  2. Hope your feeling better now. Can't miss out on beautiful weather. Good old Rocky loved the warmth you left behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nights have been really chilly and I'm not even leaving the window open above the bed. By the early hours of the morning I sometimes wake up with Rocky's face against mine, and he even crawls completely under the covers at times.

      Delete
  3. Had a big day yesterday with lots of driving, errands, etc. and was tired all day today so I napped for 2 hours this afternoon. Feeling rested this evening and hope the same is true for you. Please take care and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if I could still drive and get out around other people I would feel a lot more energized. I had much more contact with people when I lived in the mobile home - not that I would want to go back there.

    ReplyDelete