Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, July 16, 2018

You win some, you lose some!

I'm still having difficulties with my computer cursor - it jumps all over the place and it is almost funny how much it messes up what I'm trying to do.

So my son Joe took me to the lab to get blood work done this morning (I have a visit with the oncologist tomorrow), then to Walmart where I bought a $13 cursor.  I brought it home and it worked like a charm - for a time.  I just recently found that even with the new cursor the old one still calls the shots sometimes.  

While Joe was here he washed all the windows and took the screens out so I could clean them before putting them back at the windows.   The clean probably won't last long as I am situated in a dust tunnel - everything blows directly at my house and driveway - but for now the view is really good!

I just found out that my sister and b-i-l are in Sacramento and were planning to go back home (Nevada) but decided to stay another night and see if any of us could join them for Straw Hat Pizza.  While I would love to go to bed early, I don't want to miss the chance at being with the group.  I've enjoyed retiring earlier than usual and getting up early (NY time).  I get so much more done in the morning. 

 My return trip from NY was very tiring but I didn't spend a lot of time resting from it.   I seemed to jump right in and get back to normal.

I haven't been able to deal with the photos I took from the train window on the way back, but if I can get this computer figured out I'll work on it soon.  Right now I need to get ready for Straw Hat!


 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mouse; plural is Meece! Wasn't there an old cartoon where one of the characters always said "I hate those meeces to pieces"?

      Delete
  2. Yep, you should always find the time to spend with relatives and old friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is certainly true, Diz. The older I get the more I cherish my family and old friends.

      Delete