Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Decision Made

I think I've come to a conclusion about the Dell laptop, but I'll believe it when I actually do it!  I'm going to box it up and return it.  I don't have the patience it takes to get up and running with it, obviously.  That means I need to get to Best Buy very soon and have the Geek Squad diagnose what all is wrong with my MacBookPro and have it fixed (which is what I prefer), or get a new Mac.

I spent the morning cleaning the house where I left off yesterday, doing a bit of yard work, etc.   Now I need to declutter the end tables, coffee table, etc.  I don't know how I accumulate such a mess in such a short time.

I'm getting a much needed haircut tomorrow - Donald is going to drive me and maybe we can return the computer to Costco as well.

I am very ready for the surgery as I am l deteriorating rapidly now.  Just a few more days.  This may be the last post I make until after surgery as I am going to have this  computer looked at and hopefully salvaged as soon as I can.

Take care and I'll be back before you know it!

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you well with your surgery, etc. Hurry back to blogging and let us know that you made it through everything, including getting your computer fixed, and that everything is going as planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diz. I just want to get the surgery over with and then "see" where I'm at in life!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you well with your surgery. I think going to Best Buy is the best bet. They can fix you up and do it your way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I've never been there for Apple service but the Apple store is just too crowded with people looking at computers as well as waiting for service.

      Delete
  3. If you will be banned from computer use during your healing process, this is the perfect time to have your computer fixed!

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judie, I thought it was a stroke of luck that I can get my computer worked on while I can't see.

      Delete