Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Where has the week gone?

The week is nearly over and I don't know what I've accomplished.   I definitely have been working on walking and exercise.  Yesterday I walked a bit around my neighborhood and then got a call from Jeannie asking if I wanted to join her at the gym when she got off work.  Of course I wanted to, and it feels so good to get back into exercising.  I thought it would take me longer to get back in the groove but I've come back about where I left off a few months ago.  I'm feeling great!

I'm glad I walked this morning because when I just went outside for my mail I could see they are chemtrailing right overhead now.  There can be no good intentions for it!

My oldest son and his family, and my granddaughter, Ara, all live in the east and all are experiencing the snow and winter fun or winter woes, however you look at it.  I wouldn't want to live with it for very long, but I do miss winter a little bit since I've moved to California!   I don't miss the heating bills however.

One of these days I need to wash all the windows on the outside.  It will require using a ladder, so I have to do it when my kids are least likely to find out, but I may as well wait until the "rainy" season is over.  

I have nineteen days until I see the oncologist and find out if the treatments were effective in getting rid of the lymphoma.  It's hard for me to say because I had no pain before, and feel about the same now but with more energy and a sense of well-being.  I guess I can't ask for anything more than that!

Take care, and enjoy the upcoming weekend.   If you live where there is snow, please throw a snowball at me!

 

4 comments:

  1. So glad to know you are feeling better. Good luck for the Doctor’s report. I am always glad to see a new post from you. Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I feel like I'm never saying anything new or different, but I guess most of us have times like that in our lives. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. I had been meaning to ask you about your family on the East coast. The weather channel has been showing all the snow fall, the stranded cars...anyway it did not look good. Glad they are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it could be a lot worse. My son has to drive another county over to get to his job, and d-i-l is one state over! She has the worst commute so I'm glad she couldn't get to work during the worst of it, and she sometimes works from home anyway.

      Delete