Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What happened to my appetite?

I don't have any idea why but my appetite seems to have lessened somewhat the past few days.  I usually eat all morning long and through half the afternoon.  I can't believe my medication has anything to do with my reduced appetite, but it's a possibility.  Speaking of the medication, I'll say I'm feeling a lot more alive lately, but I'm still no dynamo!

I got my hair cut today.  It's a bit different style for me, and I think it makes me look a bit younger.  It was not a good drive for me because of the overcast skies, but I made it just fine.
 

Tomorrow is my daughter's (Jeannie) birthday.   Any of the family who can make it will meet downtown at a Thai restaurant that features some of the best food I've ever eaten.  I'm not necessarily into Thai food, but this is special and I'm looking forward to it.  

I stopped at the grocery today and remembered to pick up some beer - I got Sam Adams Boston Lager.  I haven't had a beer of any kind for a while, and it's been even longer since I've had a Sam Adams.  Wow, it is so good!

 It looks like we will have a lot of rain tomorrow which might clear away some of the dirt and dust in the area.  I hope you all have a good day, and I'll let you know if the Thai food is still as good as I remember it from about 6 months ago.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you and I will pass your birthday wishes along to her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting bad about not eating until 2:00 or 3:00 p.m. Yesterday I had my only meal of the day at 7:00 p.m. and I had to force myself to eat...now if that would only reflect on some weight loss!

    Please wish Jeannie a Happy Birthday and have a great time at the Thai restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so predictable about eating lately but it seems I'm changing again. I think I've just gotten so lazy about doing anything including cooking, and I don't eat prepared foods at all - do everything from scratch - so it requires effort on my part.

      Thanks for the birthday wishes for Jeannie. I think women in their 40's are at their very best, and she is a truly beautiful woman.

      Delete