Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Gloomy Day

It has been a very gloomy day, overcast the entire time with intermittent rain.

All day long I've heard planes going by overhead - large ones from the sound of it.  It's unusual because there isn't much air traffic in my area or in a path over my house, and the ones dropping the poisons from their planes seem to fly high enough so I don't hear a lot of engine noise.  I don't know why or when it happened, but I started seriously disliking planes and the noise of jets a while back.

I need to start going back to the gym on a regular basis.  I notice my legs hurt when I stand up, and today I just don't feel right.

I just went out to get my mail, which is discouraging.  Every single day I get several pieces of mail, ALL of them requests for donations, subscriptions, etc.  I just throw them unopened into the recycling bin.

I hope you all have had a good day, and I will hope I have a better one tomorrow.  That said, I'm just glad to still be able to stand up!  

2 comments:

  1. With the holiday season almost upon us the amount of requests for donations has increased in our daily mail as well. I have no idea how they got our address as I do not usually donate because I know they share mailing lists.

    Hope you get to make it to the gym soon because you seem so happy after having a good workout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely donate to anything requested online. I drop money in the Salvation Army bucket at Christmas time, but I've been burned by those mail requests - they just never stop coming.

      I really do need to go to the gym. My legs have been aching and it's probably because I've been so inactive.

      Delete