Now the wait! I was told by the tech who did the test that I might not get the results until I next see the cardiologist which is in 2 weeks. I sure didn't think I'd have to wait that long, but thinking about it now, no news is good news.
After the early morning test I drove to Bel Air to pick up a few groceries, but stopped first at the little cafe/bakery in the front of the store. A cup of coffee and a cream cheese Danish has me feeling pretty good. I had given up Danish pastry quite a while ago and hope this doesn't hook me again. Although, when I think of it, life is short and I might as well enjoy some of the small pleasures. Which I do, by the way. I have decided no matter what the prognosis I will not give up my coffee with half & half, although I might cut my intake by 1 cup a day.
Tonight is a gym night with the girls, and I'm looking forward to the treadmill which I have skipped for several days.
I doubt if I will know anything about my test results for at least several days, if not weeks. Of course I'll post them if I get them sooner. The more I think about it the more I realize I really don't want to have surgery, especially the major kind with a long recovery period. I have a few years left to live, I hope, and I want them to be as productive as possible.
Dinosaur Monument Views
1 hour ago