Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm all talked out!

A gentleman walked up on my porch at about 12:30 this afternoon to give me some news about the Park as well as the HOA.    We ended up talking for about 2 hrs. about RVing, camping, Nevada, places to go, and I can't even remember it all.  What a nice guy and I very much enjoyed talking with him but I sure got nothing done today.  Not that I had planned to get anything done.

It has been another very hot day although not quite as bad as yesterday.  Looking at the 5 day forecast is like looking at a roller coaster:  94-94-96-97-96-94!   The actual high is always subject to change of course.   I think the humidity is up because it seems warmer throughout the night than normal.  This hot weather really affects my appetite as I really don't want much to eat after Noon.  Just when I got my weight up to where I wanted it, I'm afraid I'll start dropping pounds again.

Nothing much else happening today so I'll give you a break and make it short!



 
 

5 comments:

  1. Even though you didn't get anything done, I bet it was a pleasant time chatting with that fellow. I love to talk to people, whether I know them or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to talk to someone new isn't it. especially if they talk RVing and camping. Of course HOA stuff can be important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to get caught up after 6 days without internet. We've hit the HOT in Utah. 92-94-93 are the predictions for the next 3 days. I don't know how you do it. I can hardly wait to leave and we just got here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that's hot! Fall is definitely here--we had a huge thunder storm followed by a Southwest style rain. The temps have really cooled down. It's great visiting with people but 2 hours of talk would just wear me out!

    ReplyDelete