Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, September 8, 2014

A case of the jitters!

I'm not concentrating very well this morning.  I went into the bedroom and dropped something on the floor - when I picked it up I noticed quite a bit of dust, so into the kitchen I went to get my dust mop.  While I was there I decided to wash up the breakfast dishes plus a wineglass from last night.  Back to the bedroom and realized I had wanted to attack the dust but had forgotten all about the mop.  It seems like I can't stay concentrated on anything for more than a few seconds!

My suitcase is packed and just has to be zipped up. I disconnected my laptop and stowed it into the backpack, so I am now using the big i-Mac.  I've laid out the clothes I'll wear tomorrow.  I think I'm pretty well ready except for last minute items.  Anything I forget can be bought in NY.  This is so much fun although I miss being able to pack much more into my car.

Now to clean and refill the hummingbird feeder.  I'm afraid the sugar water will either spoil in the hot weather ahead, or run out before I get back.

I won't be posting tomorrow and no doubt it will be several days before I'm back in blogworld.  I have extra batteries in my camera case and hope to get some good pictures over the coming weeks.  See ya later!         




14 comments:

  1. If you have the computer you can do crosswords from all sorts of places. This is the one I TRY to do weekly.

    http://games.washingtonpost.com/preroll/sunday-crossword

    It saves having to keep track of a book.

    Have fun in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have the computer you can do crosswords from all sorts of places. This is the one I TRY to do weekly.

    http://games.washingtonpost.com/preroll/sunday-crossword

    It saves having to keep track of a book.

    Have fun in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just relax and don't worry. You will have a great time. And, if the hummingbird feeder liquid ferments, there will be a lot of happy hummingbirds around your place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all the excitement and jitters and everything else. You are going to have so much fun. Party on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!!

    arlonHboozer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe and wonderful trip, Gypsy.
    Best wishes and Happy Trails, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your excitement is just wonderful. I hope your son knows how much fun this is for you. Safe travels and easy airport security.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bon Voyage, Gypsy. Have a good time and get back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting, Gypsy! take notes so you can tell us all about it when you can! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could have been writing about me with the focus thing. Running back and forth and doing something else and forgetting what it was I meant to do. It's no wonder I get anything done.

    Will be waiting to read all about your flight and getting to the visit with family. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy you are on your way back to NY to visit your son and his family. YAY! Very exciting. And I like that you are flying this time. Yes, not the true Gypsy way, but makes my heart rest easy not worrying about you out on the road. [and you do know I worry, right?] VERY EXCITED for you.

    Can't wait to catch up when you get back. Have a splendifirous time and know we are thinking of you. Love and hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admire your ability to get up and go. With having my husband do most of the driving, I have gotten kind of whimpish.. Have a great time and I will catch up with your recent posts..

    ReplyDelete