Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday afternoon

Another week has come to an end, and I'm almost breathless watching time go by so fast!  Jeannie came over and we walked on the bike trail that runs behind my house, over to the American River.  I don't think I've been out on that trail since I lost Lady - I used to take her out there to walk twice a day.

Now the late afternoon sun is streaming through my front sliding doors, and I can see dust everywhere.  And where there used to be doggie drool on the glass door there are now kiddie hand prints.  I think both are beautiful.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my son-in-law's talent.  He is also an excellent cook, and has great artistic talents.  Add to that he is a terrific husband and father, and I think my daughter got a real winner!

I also want to thank all those who wrote about the blog on my decision to get the flu shot.  I know many don't agree, and I was at that place until a short time ago.  The main thing I wanted to emphasize is to not be afraid to change your mind about anything if the situation changes for you.  I have always been very attached to my principles, but have never had any qualms about adapting to a change in what is going on around me.   

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes change is good and sometimes it is not. Hope your changes will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling good. Good thing about our minds...they can be changed!

    ReplyDelete