Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I am enjoying the day and we are all taking part in the preparation of a great meal. I am making the dressing and doing a spinach salad. The boys went out this morning for bagels and donuts - a great breakfast when you don't get them very often. My son, Steve, came in yesterday to celebrate the holiday and he will be baby Justin's godfather at the baptism on Sunday. Granddaughter Ara and niece Katy are here from college, so I'm really enjoying family.

I guess we will join the shopping crowd tomorrow - Ara, being from California, didn't fully realize how cold it can be in central Pennsylvania, so we will get her some sweaters and other warm clothes. And then on Saturday Mike and Steve will go with me to pick up the 5th wheel and truck. I hope to be able to drive it back, but it's nice to know that Steve will do it if I don't want to drive in Saturday NJ/NY traffic.

I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving Gypsy. How blessed you are.
    Good luck with the pickup of the 5er. You must be so excited.

    ReplyDelete