Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, November 14, 2008

Rarin' to Go!

I'm all set to get on the road but I still haven't heard anything about the $ being deposited in the seller's acct. This is the worst experience I've ever had buying anything of this value, and no house purchase has ever caused me all the grief. If any future RVers are reading this, my suggestion is to buy from a reputable dealer (if you can find one :-)), or else obtain a cashier's check, which I would have done but the changing of my address and banking with an out of town credit union messed that up. I will take my credit union any day over a bank though - they aren't the problem here, and they aren't holding the money somewhere/using it interest-free for a few weeks.

I drove back from PA yesterday in a constant rain. That was the first trip I've taken in years where I drove so much on US and state highways that went through so many small towns, the speed limit was constantly changing, etc. No comparison to the US & state highways in the west, such as New Mexico, Utah and Nevada. The scenery was beautiful though and made up for the inconvenience.

My Pressure Pro system arrived while I was away. I opened it and took a look at the instructions for installing it, and decided I may have that done along with the rest of the RV service I want to get when I am a little further south. It doesn't sound like anything I can't do myself, but for that kind of expense I don't want to mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment