Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I got up at 5:20 am this morning as Steve and I promised to take Katy and Ara to the Mall for the Black Friday shopping expedition. I have probably been in a mall no more than 5 times in the past 5 years. I don't like to shop, and don't like crowded stores and parking lots. Only one person in the world could get me to go out into that scene, and it is my beloved granddaughter, Ara. Steve drove and found a super-close parking space, carried packages and was generally helpful; the girls shopped for warm clothing, and I enjoyed every minute of the trip! We were back home by 12:30 and I've noticed that Ara has a different outfit on each time she walks into the room. I realize how life is so different with a 2 month old and a 2 year old, but when you add a 19 and 21 year old to the mix it can hardly get much better than that.

I'll be up early tomorrow morning for the trip to New Jersey. The next time I post I will actually have something to report about my life as a fulltimer!

No comments:

Post a Comment