Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I'm finally moved in

I am moved into the new house, and I love my space!  Hope to get some photos posted soon.  I recently fell and hurt my left hand very badly, and it is difficult to type which has no doubt contributed to my not posting lately.

 I just wanted to check in and let everyone know why I am having so much difficulty getting a post out.  My hand is still swollen and hurts something awful!  I'm going to ask Donald to take some photos for me, and I'll post them as soon as I can.


 

6 comments:

  1. Been wondering how you made out with your move and happy to hear you love your space. Take care and let that hand heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear the move is completed and you are finally at your new location. I hope you get to feeling better and that your hand heals soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing from you. Take care of that hand and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to those photos and your posts about the new place. I'm sure Rocky will enter into the story, too. Hope the hand is soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you are happy with your new place. Wishing quick recovery for your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear you are all moved in, but sure sorry about your fall and injured hand.

    ReplyDelete