Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, February 3, 2022

A New Leaf

OK, you will hear it first!  I am planning to turn over a new leaf, from now on.  No more negative thinking.  No more letting little things get me down.  No more suspicions of people's motives.  And on and on and on!

I am lucky to have a loving family and a beautiful place to move, where Rocky and I won't be alone.  I will no doubt be able to meet many new folks who are living in some of the "NextGen" homes all around us, and I won't be the only "oldie but goodie" in the neighborhood!  I know I am damn fortunate, and I need to start acting like I believe it!

It's going to be harder than I thought to pack up what little I have here, and then I remember I have lots of my furniture and belongings in storage.  It will be fun to get it all together in my new home, but it will certainly be a big job for me to deal with.  I can never remember dates any more, but I think it will be about a week to ten days until I move in.  I have historically put everything off until the last moment, and up to now I have been lucky that it's all come together.  Now, I think I need to be a little more careful and practical, but I don't know where to start!  I'll figure it out, and in the meantime, I am anxious to begin.

4 comments:

  1. It gets tough trying to be positive when life gets so complicated. But I find if I stay positive (with an occasional breakdown) I am so much happier and things don't seem as difficult. I'm sure your family will help you pack and move stuff. Don't be too stubborn about doing it all yourself. Think of the new adventures ahead. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on turning over a new leaf, you just might find that you love your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is refreshing to read this new post. Your family loves you and are only looking out for your best interest. They will all come together and help you get packed and moved. Only you can make yourself truly happy put a smile on your face each morning and think of a new day and your new garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on Jo's comment. You are one fortunate lady to have such a wonderful, supportive family. I would trade places with you!

    ReplyDelete