Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, February 7, 2022

Hitting close to rock bottom!

 That's where I think I am about now!  I will be glad to move, and although I have quite a few boxes I never unpacked when we came here, I have quite a job ahead of me organizing and packing!

I haven't been feeling well at all lately and stayed mostly in my room for about a week.  Jeannie wondered yesterday if the room had something that is making me ill.  No one else in the house has noticed anything but I sure have.  I'm up and about today and trying to stay away from it, but I need to be getting things together as we will move this coming weekend.  On top of everything else, I need to have blood drawn as well as to visit the dentist.   My health needs will be pushed behind the rest.

Last week I noticed that my ankles were pretty swollen, but I think it was because i didn't get out of bed and walk around enough.  It was boring as hell to lie in that room looking at four walls, but I couldn't muster up the energy to do anything about it.  I'm up today and feel much better than I did, and I'm trying to stay out of my room as much as possible.

As anyone knows who has read my blog, I don't care much for new ways of doing things.  This time I'm talking specifically about locking one's doors to the house.  I think our new house will have all sorts of new and different things including door locks, and while it will no doubt keep us much safer, I don't like the idea of having to do much more than to stick a key in a lock and open or lock the door!  I never feel unsafe since I have my wonderful burglar alarm/protector, and I'm talking about my beautiful black lab!  In fact, I've had a dog for most of my life and have never felt unsafe.  Any burglar with half an ounce of sense would just walk away and not want to tackle with whatever is barking behind that door!

I ought to close today's post and go finish packing up my room.  I'll close for now but I doubt I'll pack!

9 comments:

  1. Yes. I am checking every day. Several times. Looking forward to pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll just give us a "Hello" so we'll know you are OK? You weren't feeling well. Not knowing you're all right is worrisome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am checking often as well. Worrisome when there are no news

    ReplyDelete
  4. ATTENTION FRIENDS OF GYPSY'S BLOG!!! I emailed her directly and just got the following reply. So glad to hear that she has survived the move and will post soon! Lynn (now in Buffalo NY). This is what she wrote:

    I didn't have internet at our new house yet, but my son just set it so I could use his temporarily.

    I'm fine and would really appreciate it if you would let the readers know. I did take a fall recently and hurt my left hand, so it is difficult to type. I'll be back as soon as I can.

    I love you all!

    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lynn. Sorry to hear that Gypsy took another fall - but, glad she got moved into new house. Hopefully she continues healing, gets Wifi, and finds happiness & peace with Rocky in her new Home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for letting us know that Gypsy is fine. Not knowing was worrisome 😁

    ReplyDelete