Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

I'll try it again!

I don't know what I did but I lost my computer screen and everything on it, which includes a nearly complete blog I wrote this morning.  I don't remember a thing about what I said.

One thing I might have written about is my trip to the cardiologist yesterday, and how I somehow walked out with a heart monitor that I have to wear for 48 hours!   

Also, I think I wrote something about the temperatures dropping 15 degrees or so during the past two days.  From 105 to 90 is a wonderful improvement, although I've never been happy to see 90 degree temps before. 

I've kept myself busy with my house plants, and have them in just about every room of the house.  I think the  fact that plants clean the air and promote sleep is certainly true, because I know I'm much calmer and happier lately, and I certainly have been sleeping well!

This is it for today, folks.  As soon as I publish I will remember what I had written and lost earlier.  Have a good day!

 

6 comments:

  1. It has been a while but I have lost a few blog posts in the past so I can understand what you went through.

    Wish our temperatures had dropped 15 degrees, lucky you. Good luck with the heart monitor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been much easier if I had lost the post in the beginning of writing it. I had the whole darn thing go up in smoke! The weather has been so beautiful today, although I finally turned the a/c on about 3:30.

      Delete
  2. I have had to carry one of those heart monitors around a couple of times in the past, I hope they have gotten lighter:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may be lighter, but they are still bulky. I'm going to be so glad to give it back tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. I really get angry when I lose a post that is complete. Good to hear your enjoying your plants so much.

    I was talking to my cousin today and is so sick of the heat to. She lives further south in CA. The temps there are more like ours hot, hot. But we are already going into August so there is hope.

    Hope all goes well with your monitor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hear that certain plants help you to sleep well, so I sent a few home with my daughter this evening as she suffers from insomnia. I hope they help.

      I think our temps are predicted to be in the high 90's during August. I will be happy to see the September weather although I don't want to wish my life away so I'll just have to deal with a bit more summer.

      Delete