Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, January 21, 2019

Celebrating with Pizza!

The birthday party at Straw Hat Pizza went so well.  Two of my brothers & their wives were able to make it, and we had a nice crowd.  When I saw my youngest brother  walk in the door, it was like seeing my dad again since they look so much alike.  My sister looked better than I've seen her in years, and I know she enjoyed being with everyone.  As always, Straw Hat is so welcoming and they go out of their way to make sure we are taken care of. 

Jeannie will take me to pick up me new glasses this afternoon, and I am so hopeful they will be an improvement.  I'm going back to wire rims because they are so much lighter and more comfortable.

I just got back from walking Rocky and need to do something useful rather than sit at the computer.  The dog was on my bad boy list this morning - he got into my purse and took out a brand new tube of lip gloss, somehow removed the top, and was licking it!  I wonder how long this is going to last, and if I will live long enough to enjoy a good boy list.   My purse is now sitting high on top of a tall cabinet, along with other things he would find delightful.  I have everything out of reach and don't understand how he still gets into so much trouble.

Enjoy the holiday, as I'm going to try to do!


6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the party went well. I do not know what to say about Rocky :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to do either, except try to do better at keeping things out of his reach until he grows up!

      Delete
  2. I guess that Rocky's mission in life it to get into your things. He is testing your patience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly is diligent about getting into my things! He's good at it.

      Delete
  3. Glad you all had a great time at the party and that your new glasses make a bit differance. As for Rocky well I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy the party turned out so well. I actually had fun as well. Rocky is going to be Rocky for a while, and I do notice little things that makes me think he's maturing in some ways. Mostly he's a juvenile delinquent!

      Delete