Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Not Much Happening

I really don't like to write a blog when I have so little to say.  It's the same old thing - troubles with my computer; troubles with my dog; and trouble thinking of anything worth writing about.  

So rather than bore you all with the same old "same old", I'll just say I hope everything is ok with my readers and that you are having a better time right now than I am!  

I did want to mention that I am trying mental telepathy with Rocky and mostly it works.  I've done it many times before in different situations, and don't know why I am not eager to use it more often.  I've only done it with animals and birds, (not people), and it works well with them because that's how they communicate with each other, so you have to use mental pictures of what you want them to do and not words.

I wish you all a good week ahead.  Rocky will be 8 months old tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Forget about your trouble and count your blessings. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also works for me when I can remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does mental telepathy work on cats? I have just about it had it with my five!

    Was watching TV when a commercial for ADT (house alarm company) came on. This lady called her mother so she could walk her dog ROCKY since she had to work late and was going to unlock her front door using her cell phone. I said to myself where have I heard that name before? When I realized it I started laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybet that lady would like to walk my Rocky, haha!

      Delete
  4. I am sitting here trying to think about doing my blog. Sometimes is just to hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really hard to come up with things to write about when you are mostty at home, rarely travel, etc. And getting older doesn't help. Going to Target or Costco is a big day in my life these days!

      Delete
  5. I don't know about everyone else but I'm always happy to hear about the Adventures of Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday he went from being such a good boy to being a holy terror. I think I would have given him away to anyone who asked yesterday afternoon, and by evening I could have thrown him outside and locked the door! This morning he is so sweet, but at 5:50 am he has plenty of time to plan his day!

      Delete