Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Test for Lyme Disease is negative!

I just received the call I've been waiting for.  The results for Lyme is negative.  They are still waiting for the results of one test to come back, and after asking the person at the Med Center to repeat herself several times, I finally quit and said OK.  I have trouble hearing on the phone to begin with, and many people either speak too fast or blur their words together and I often just don't get it.  As an afterward, she said something about the spine, so maybe that is causing the pain in my ankle.  I've gone without Advil yesterday and today and the discomfort is not as bad as it was, although it still hurts when I stand up or go up and down steps.  I'll live!

Thanks so much for those who sent me good vibes and healing thoughts.  I am so relieved, although puzzled by what could be the cause of it.

6 comments:

  1. No Lyme disease is a great thing. Just need to know what is the problem. But sure glad it is getting a little better for you. I only have one ear that I can use on the phone. And if people talk too fast it's just all gibberish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how relieved I am about the negative results for Lyme. As for hearing, I could probably use some type of hearing aid although Medicare doesn't cover it, and I've never checked to see if Blue Cross covers a portion.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not that I know of. They still have one test to complete and notify me of the results, but I'm not sure what it is all about.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like mostly good med news:) My hearing is certainly not that good anymore, but I resist the idea of a hearing aid on general principles:)_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always felt the same way about hearing aids although I might use one while on the phone in the privacy of my house!

      Delete