Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Continuing with photos

I still have a lot of photos to show you, so I'll continue.  First of all I want to thank those who comment on my posts.   I used to get an email notification from Blogger as soon as someone commented, and I could reply to the comment every time one arrived.  Now it seems that they aren't sending me a notification, and it dawned on me that I should do some further checking.  Thanks for any responses that have been sent.  It seems Google is changing everything lately.

These pictures start somewhere between Utah and Colorado.  I took so many of them (not all turned out very good however) and then couldn't access them right away so my memory isn't fresh.  But Utah/Colorado is a safe bet.















I hope I'm not posting any duplications.  The photos that I have to choose from are tiny little pictures and are difficult to distinguish.  My eyesight keeps worsening.

3 comments:

  1. Even if they are duplicates they are still great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Judy. It was almost funny - I would have a very good shot lined up and then a tree, telephone pole, etc., would suddetky appear. I discarded more photos than I kept, but fortuntely I took ovr 100 of them.

      Delete
  2. Catching up on your blog as I have been offline for a while. Enjoying your pictures.

    Did not want to comment on prior posts but I am so glad you mentioned that you are no longer being notified when someone comments on your posts. I thought I had done something wrong as I am not either. Glad it is not just me.

    ReplyDelete