Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 14, 2018

I'm still in a cloud!

I haven't been myself the past week, partly because of the medical procedure that was done on Tuesday.   But I thought I might be doing better.

I got showered and dressed this morning, and then went to put my cellphone into the pocket of my sweat pants.  I was having trouble finding the pocket when I realized I had put the pants on backwards.

That told me I'm not ready to be blogging yet, so if you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, I'm ok, just still in a fog!

8 comments:

  1. At least you have an excuse for being in a fog, I am in a fog a lot and have no excuse. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are younger than I am, but you have probably are close to reaching the "fog age"!

      Delete
  2. Oh I've done that before. You just weren't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look for my phone and can’t find it because I’m talking on it........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Betty. That is the best I've ever heard. You have made my day!

      Delete
  4. Gypsy, if you only put on your pants backwards I would not be too worried about it. It has happened to all of us, it happened to me when I was much younger. One time I even put on a black shoe and a dark brown one and did not notice it until I was about to get in my car and drive to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think most of us could tell a similar story on ourselves. When I was young I had two pairs of black shoes, one with high heels and one with medium heels. I must have grabbed one of each on my way out the door when my carpool arrived. I didn't realize until I got out of the car when we arrived downtown, so at 9am I ran out to buy a cheap pair of high heels. I only wore them that one day. I could fill a book with all the dumb things I've done!

    ReplyDelete