Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 7, 2018

A Great Weekend

I spent yesterday with Jeannie, Donald and the girls, first at a local craft brewery.  They have a large room where you can bring kids and/or pets if you like, and there are plenty of different kinds of games to keep the kids happy.

We then went to a restaurant called Macaroni Grill - I don't know if it's just a local business or part of a national chain, but the food and service was wonderful!

This afternoon I met my brother Steve and his wife Nancy at Denny's for a chat over pecan pie & whipped cream!  They were in town to visit some friends here and I was delighted they could spent some time with me.

Other than that it has been a really grey day, but a good one nevertheless.  I went to the gym this morning after an absence of nearly two weeks, and ran into my daughter-in-law Sarah.  Life is so much better when other people are in it with you.  I was getting pretty lonely last week sitting home by myself.   I really need to get back to walking every day as my knees are starting to ache when I stand up or sit down.   I've always had "good knees" and the thought of them aching is not one I want to think of.

Tomorrow I get another B-12 shot.  I was disappointed last month and I don't think I got the same effect as I did the month before.   Maybe I still haven't gotten to the actual cause of my fatigue.  I'm not ready to give up yet, but getting a bit closer to throwing in the towel.

I wish you all a good week ahead.  Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in Houston there was a chain of Macaroni Grill restaurants but I do not know if they are related to the restaurant you ate at. Glad you were able to spend time with your brother and sister-in-law.

    Bet there were a lot of people at the gym trying to keep their New Years resolutions. You have always had a good workout ethic regardless of the time of the year.

    ReplyDelete