Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Another Day Spent at Home

I had thought I'd go out for a while this morning but changed my mind and ended up staying in all day.  I'm not feeling very energetic which could possibly be because I'm not doing much of anything (except eating!).

I look around at my house and yard and realize I'm going to have to put some money into fixing a couple of things this spring, and of course I need to have some money to spend on my trip to NY.  So I will just stay in as much as possible.

Nothing has really happened today to give me anything to write about, so I'll stop here.  Have a good weekend coming up!



8 comments:

  1. Suggest you resume your artist efforts for cheap fun entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking a lot about that. I need some motivation but don't know how to find it.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you and I are staying home. It is a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days that's about it. I'm inside because it's just too windy and cold to go out. Driving me crazy. I have cabin fever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed in the newspaper that our area has reported some flu cases, and then I realized it might not be all that bad to be staying at home away from the crowds. I suppose that validates the old saying, "Every cloud has a silver lining".

      Delete
  4. It's always good to avoid crowds. It was pleasant today (in the 50's) with some sun. I went to the post office and then did a few things out doors, but mostly stayed inside. All of our brutal cold has gone east for now. I ordered some Vitamin D3 to help with my lack of sunshine. Pollution among other things has stolen the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally left the house today with my daughter and her family - went to a craft brewery and then to a really nice restaurant for dinner. It felt so good to be out of the house.

      Delete