Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Waiting for the B-12 to kick in

I got my B-12 shot this morning and went from the clinic directly to the gym.  I haven't been to the gym for several weeks, and I really need to get back on track.  It will be difficult working around medical appoints that seem to be compounding, as well as the Christmas holidays.  I really do want to make a strong effort to keep moving as well as doing the upper body training.

I was up fairly early this morning and can feel the drowsiness creeping up.  I'm going to try to work through it and not take a nap.  After a month of the thyroid medicine and the B-12, I find I need much less sleep, which I'm very happy about.

I wrote to one of my senators about an issue that is important to me, and received a reply that is a big insult to my intelligence.  So I tried to reply to that reply, and got nowhere.  I guess you have only one shot to get a point across to your congressperson, and they have the last word.  I could probably figure out a fix for it but I don't even care enough to try.  This happened to be one of the senators I might vote to re-elect, but not now.  What a worthless bunch they all are!  (Well, most of them anyway.)

I just had a nice long telephone conversation with Ara.  She will be coming back to Sacramento for Autie's birthday in about two weeks and will be here for Christmas, and I am so anxious to see her again. 

I am able to open the front door for a short while with just the screen door letting in some "fresh" air.  I put that in quotes because it doesn't smell very fresh when you are actually outdoors in it.  I feel like I'm being cheated out of enjoying the outdoors as I once did, but the odor from whatever they spray is really bad.  It begins to dissipate about now, but I am not taking any chances with being any more exposed than I am. 

I ate so much for lunch today that I wonder if I'll be hungry at all by dinner time.   I'll probably make a skimpy supper and let it go at that.  

We've crossed the midweek line and now will be heading into the weekend!  I really think time is speeding up!

 


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you think the B12 and thyroid meds are helping you. I can't believe they are spraying all around you. I'd be irate. We just seem to be so helpless to protect ourselves from all the power and greed that make all the decisions for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how irate I am about the chemical spraying, but when well known senators deny what is happening, who will listen to me or anyone else.

      Delete