Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Short post

Most regular readers of my blog know to sit back and relax when I say I'm going to write a short post.  I never seem to know when to stop.

Ara drove me to my appointment this morning to get two CT scans.  It took much less time for the scans than it did to just find our way around that hospital complex.  I realized that we were going to the building where most of my appointments were when I was driving to that location several years ago.   I stopped going there because of the parking garage - it's too dark inside for me to see clearly and I nearly hit someone.  In my defense they walked around my car and cut in front of me, while I was watching traffic coming off a ramp to the right.  That scared me to death!  I have one more test coming up in January and I hope that's it.

We stopped on the way home at a craft brewery that serves excellent food, and I'm still full from the big lunch I had.

If I stop  now I will keep this a short post as was my intention.  Sorry, no real news though.
 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad Ara was able to drive you. I sympathize with you because I too have problems driving at night or in dark garages. Hope that besides the excellent food you also enjoyed a cold craft beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the beer, lunch, and of course, the company of Ara, were the best part of the day!

      Delete
  2. I agree with MsBelinda. Sounds like a very fine day tome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it turned fine as soon as we got to lunch. Actually the scans were quickly over with.

      Delete