Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Smoky Santa Cruz

I wanted to show a photo taken in Santa Cruz yesterday, showing the smoky skies.


I have another photo from today, but for some reason I can't download it. 

Our skies are hazy but not like yesterday; I don't trust being outdoors in the air unless necessary.

Donald drove Rocky and me to the vet today to  get his nails clipped again.  I gave him the meds given to me for his last nail clip, and they relax and quiet him down.

Rocky sure doesn't want to go outdoors unless absolutely necessary.  Smart dog!

No other news from here.  I hope I can write something positive soon.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds to me like Rocky is finally growing up and settling down a bit. It will probably always take meds for nail clippings. They hate that. We have some smoke here from your fires but nothing like your pictures. Staying inside is smart because that smoke really is hard on your lungs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wise t stay out of smoke no matter what the cause. Quite thick in that picture.
    Rocky is definitely maturing.
    Be Safe by staying inside.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smoke is awful. I sure hope it rains there soon. They showed some to the fire and rescues going on by Helicopter.I looked like the fires from last year so terrifying for those poor people.
    Good to hear Rocky did so well even if he was medicated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I write a response to the comments, they just go "POOF" before I can publish them. I give up!

    ReplyDelete