Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

What lies ahead?

The news of the spread of the virus just gets more dire as time goes on.  I pretty much have everything I need to stay in for a month to 6 weeks, although I'd like to get a few more things just to be sure.  I am taking this thing very seriously although I doubt many people do at this point.  I probably should get some bottled water, although it would take so much for Rocky and me I hate to spend money on it.  Then I would have all that plastic to dispose of.

I've tried to keep positive thoughts in my mind for the years ahead, but current events make it difficult.  I hope you are all coping with it, and can make the best out of a terrible situation.

I let Rocky stay free and out of the crate when I went to meet Auti after school today.  That was a big mistake - he did every naughty thing he could to make me pay for that mistake!  He got into my new Kindle (although I think it wasn't damaged), and all sorts of items he really had to work at to reach.  From now on he will be on lockdown every time I go out that door without him.  It's a shame because in so many ways he behaves very well.  He will be 2 yrs old in about 3 months and I was really hoping he would start to act better and more consistent.  But no, not yet.

Back to the virus again, I have several products I want to use to clean and disinfect everything in the house.  Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so naive.  You can't sanitize a dwelling that has a big dog such as Rocky - maybe it would work with a small lap dog, but not with Rocky.  I just have to hope I'm used to his germs and that he's used to mine!  

 

7 comments:

  1. I reuse my plastic water bottles, I have a pur filter system and just refill the bottles. A quick wash and they are ready to be used again and cuts down on waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved to a neighborhood that has fairly good water, so I rarely use my Pur pitcher any more. I have a lot of thermos bottles that I keep filled in the fridge, and I just take one at a time as I need it. I should probably fill some plastic bottles for when I'm going out and don't want the weight of carrying a thermos. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know what to think about this coronavirus. I know the news media make every single thing they can sound about 1000 times worse than it is. I was in the San Fernando Valley Earthquake in the 70's and the National News Reports of that only covered the very small very worst spots and made it sound like everyone had lost their homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you can't trust TV news and others in the media, but I do believe the coronavirus is probably worse than we would ever believe. Trump is really downplaying, which means we need to be concerned and stock up on our supplies, and then stay away from crowds.

      Delete
  4. I am very worried about this in particular because I frequent medical facilities and hospitals. Last night on the Rachel Maddow's show she exposed what went on in Japan the hours before they brought back all the Americans on that cruise ship.

    It was total chaos and people could not even go to the bathroom for HOURS as they sat on a bus before being allowed to board the planes that would bring them back home.

    The CDC told them not to bring the new patients that had that day been diagnosed with the coronavirus but were overruled by DHS. Lots of other details too long to go into but well worth the read. Thanks to this decision we have several people with this virus in San Antonio a very popular city in Texas where there are always festivals and celebrations of all types.

    With regards to the plastic bottles, I use mine several times (during the spring, summer, and fall as ice for my ice chest) and then take them to the recycling center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole thing is a ticking time bomb. I just hope we have the good luck to not have such severe numbers of cases as other countries in the world. I need to do something really quick about water, for me and for the dog. I have food and other supplies on hand but water is the most important thing.

      Delete
  5. BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.
    for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200 $300 $500, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, $3000, $4000 RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.

    ReplyDelete