Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Accomplishments today

I am so happy to have the new washing machine, which was delivered this morning.  Ara and her fiance Steve, are in town and they came over this morning.  Steve got together the pieces needed to hook up the dryer and figured it out.  I remarked to Ara, "The male mind is a beautiful thing!"   A man might not know a thing about things like getting an appliance or other equipment working, but it seems they can figure it out so quickly.  I know some women's minds are excellent with mechanical things as well, but I've always marveled at how men seem to be born knowing how things work.  One of my brothers told me he thinks men will take a stab at anything and if it works, then "Eureka!"  Whatever it is, I love and appreciate it, and also women whose minds can figure things like that out.

Rocky has a two-hour appointment with a groomer tomorrow, so Ara is going to take me shopping at Costco.  It's so difficult to go places that I can't take the dog, and there are a lot of things I need.  On my list is Omega 3 for my aching joints and muscles, and I thank every one who recommended it.  I've taken it in the past, but then I've never been this old and needed it this badly!

I'm feeling so comfortable in my new place, but still have a lot to do in getting it presentable.  It's coming together slowly.

I hope to post pictures soon, and apologize for the time it is taking me. 

7 comments:

  1. Going to make life so much easier now with the dryer. Glad he figured it out. Of course there is nothing like fresh off the line but hey its faster. Happy to hear your comfortable in your new home. Enjoye it and enjoy your time with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always loved hanging my clothes out to line dry. Since they started flying those planes every single day that leave the trails of poisons that include lithium, I no loonger air dry anything. Until I got Rocky I rarely spent time outside but now I have no choice. It seems the public has no choice about it either, and as far as I can tell it is going on in Europe and elsewhere, so there is little we can do about it. I've written my congressional people about it - one had the audacity to explain in child-like language how jets leave contrails. These are not contrails, which happen to dissipate almost as quickly as they form, but politicians won't touch the subject.

      Delete
  2. One caveat with the Omega 3 it is a blood thinner. If you notice more bruising than usual you might want to take less. I've added using a hemp CBD cream on my bum knee and it is helping along with the Omega 3. Ordered it from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know - I also take a baby aspirin daily per my cardiologist, so I will take it slow with the Omega 3 until I can build up to the 3-per-day dose. I'll take a look for the CBD cream, but from what I've seen anything CBD is very expensive. It would probably be worth it if it works though.

      Delete
  3. So glad Steve was able to figure out how to fix the dryer. They sure come in handy in winter and when it is raining. The clothesline we have is old and flimsy and will not hold heavy items so I prefer to go to the laundromat but it is a hassle. Now you have a new washing machine and a working dryer and that will surely make live easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure glad to have the washer & dryer. The new washer is larger than the one I had in my old house. I'm reliant on others to help me do things, such as my son cuts the grass, my daughter helps me open boxes and find a plact to put things, etc. It's almost like I have a day off work when nobody comes over!

      Delete

  4. HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES.
    Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000USD. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via: Email:officialilluminati999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete