Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, February 1, 2016

Dreaded job finished, for now

I'm talking about laundry, and it's dreaded because I have to wash the clothes, then load them into the car to dry them at a nearby laundry.  It's really not that bad, but for some reason I hate doing it.  The towels will wait until we get our laundry back in operation and I can dry them on the line.  

I was mistaken about my granddaughter (Ara) coming to Sacramento for a  visit last weekend.  She will be here in another week or two.  I joined Jeannie & her family for a day of shopping, Target and Costco, and then went back to their house for dinner and conversation.  On the way back from Costco we stopped at American River Brewing Co. and got my growler filled, so dinner was enjoyed with good craft beer.  I get tired while shopping for that long, but it sure beats sitting at home by myself.

I saw my chiropractor this morning, and that always puts me in a great mood.  Fortunately my ribs have healed so I didn't need another adjustment for them.  

I'm thinking about my response to comments.  When someone comments on my blog page, I also get an email of the comment; if the email has an return email address (or if I already have your address), I usually write a short reply.  I would love to be able to reply personally to every comment, but the only way to do that is to go back to the blog and reply to the individual comment there.  The reason I haven't done that to date is that to see my reply you would have to open the blog post and see if the reply has appeared.  If I haven't gotten to it you will either miss it or have to check back again, which is a PITA.  Please let me know in the comments section of this post, if you would want to see my replies on the blog itself and if you would check back to read it.  Thanks in advance.

I swear I don't think we are getting a full 24 hours in our days anymore.  The days fly by, as well as the weeks, months, and years.  I look in the mirror and see an old woman whereas I would like to see me as I feel myself to be now - maybe a bit older and wiser but without the wrinkles!

7 comments:

  1. I look in the mirror in the morning and see my mother in my face and wrinkles. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember to go back and check the comments gor replies. My laundry is really piling up. Maybe tomorrow. Feels like winter here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember to go back and check the comments gor replies. My laundry is really piling up. Maybe tomorrow. Feels like winter here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As fast as our days fly by as we get older, you would think at that speed the wrinkles would be ironed out by the wind (grin). It is up to you where you want to answer our comments. I always come back and check blogs throughout the day. Sometimes I add more info to my blog posting(like I did today) and if you don't come back to check if I replied to your comment, you would miss my additions. But really, you wouldn't miss much. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always go back and check comments on my blog. I had to laugh and your second comment about sitting on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear about your ribs being better. When I look in the mirror it just amazes me. How can someone who feels so young, look so old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a lot of blogs, but comment on only a few, so it is no difficulty to check for replies the next day when I go to that blog. I usually "like" a blog post, just so the author knows I have read it, but Blogger doesn't seem to have that capacity, so even though I may read a blogger's posts every day, unless I make a comment, it is apparently an anonymous visit.

    ReplyDelete