Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nothing to show for the day


I was supposed to go to Costco with Jeannie today but she had a sore throat and a slight cough, and was worried she might pass it along to me.  I don't know if I have most of my immunity back or not, and not sure if I want to find out.  I have nearly decided to get the flu shot, as I may have written previously.

The afternoon sun is shining brightly and shows how dirty my windows are.  I'd maybe wash them but I just want to replace them with double pane windows, and shouldn't waste time washing something I'm going to throw in the dumpster.

Ara made it back to PA with no delays, and Mike called me last night to say that they had a delay-free flight as well.  I was worried because they were landing at LaGuardia and I kept hearing about that airport on the weather channel.

Time to fix supper.  Where has the time gone!  It's dark already.

5 comments:

  1. Most of my days have nothing to show for themselves any more. Glad to hear the family all got home safe and without problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they all made it home safe and sound. Days here are really long and sometimes I don't accomplish a thing. Next winter we will be in FL and that will help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I sure know what those nothing days are like sometimes. Wise decision not to be around someone who may be caring a cold or flu virus. Something like that would really set you back right about now. Double pane windows are a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Good reason to avoid house work. ;)

    ReplyDelete