Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Morning after

I hope everyone had a wonderful and happy holiday, however you celebrate it.   Mine was special because all four of my children and their families were together.  I don't think I've even read a blog since early last week since I've mostly been with my kids.





Speaking of blogs and reading them, I have had a problem with spending much time on the computer lately.  The room in which my I-Mac is kept is colder than the rest of the house. I quickly check my email and then leave the room.  The little Acer I keep in the living room is so small it is difficult to read some of the blogs, especially if I have to scroll from side to side.  So it has really been a pain just to use a computer, and I think my New Year's resolution will be to get my MacBook refurbished.  I hadn't realized how much easier I would find it to use a laptop, but I like being able to carry it from one spot to another - from recliner to couch to kitchen table.  

I'll try to catch up soon, maybe next week.  Ara leaves on Friday and Mike & family leave on Sunday.  I sure hope the storms and snow are gone from the east by then.

14 comments:

  1. You are such a lucky woman to have family visiting for the holidays. Beautiful family if'n I do say so myself. And you look so happy and content. Cain't ask for more than that. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Billy Bob an' Sadie Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful family pictures Gypsy. That is some gang you have. No doubt being together made everyone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family - those photos are wonderful. It's a good thing you got them taken, I'll bet it's not often you are able to get everyone together in one place!

    I'm sure you had a wonderful Christmas holiday, enjoy the rest of the kids' visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you for having all your kids and their families together for a happy reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice that they could all be there..gorgeous family picture...merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so good to have your family with you for the Holiday. I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome family photo! Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to have the family together. Nothing better..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got my wish! Pictures! Thanks for that. Glad you got to make some happy memories, and "hard copies" to help keep those memories fresh. Enjoy the time with all those loved ones. Hopefully the travelers will get back home safely. Don't blame you for getting out of the cold computer room quickly! Take care of you, Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you should check for a used flat screen monitor that will plug into the acer? I think you can get one for around $100 when on sale. Maybe Best Buy has a demo unit? Office Depot? Staples? You can also get a full size keyboard for under $20. I got one for $9.95 on line. They are also in thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful family sounds like the perfect holiday.

    A small electric heater in the cold room might work great and they really don't use much electric.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful family. How lucky to have them all there together at Christmas.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete