Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Took Rocky for a walk,

We went over our old favorite route of 6 blocks.  He walked slowly for me which I appreciated.   He always remembers the spot where he sits in his good dog pose and I give him a treat!  It is good for me to get out and stretch my legs as well, although the condition of the streets in this neighborhood is treacherous, and of course, no sidewalks.  I'd probably be safer on my treadmill.

The weather today is perfect for walking, with the high somewhere in the mid to upper eighties.  We'll pay for it in the coming days with triple digits expected.  I'm ready for a rainy, chilly Sacramento winter.  The days are certainly getting shorter.

I think I will sleep well tonight.  I need to do a little housekeeping, but it can wait.



4 comments:

  1. Nice to get out when you can and it sounds like Rocky is starting to mellow out.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are looking up. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out walking the Rock. Now that is a wonderful thing to read this morning. He is definitely growing up. Housekeeping can always wait in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so much happier now that you are getting out and walking again. Yes Rocky seems to be doing better also, I'm sure it is your daughters walking and training him that has helped.

    ReplyDelete