Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I got what I needed!

Thanks to my brother, I have a new bottle of CBD oil which is about the same strength as what I just used up.  I wanted approximately the same formulation and ratio of ingredients as the bottle I just finished.   In other words, it has a small percentage of THC but not enough that I can really tell.  I still have constant pain but I can deal with it.

I found a youtube series that demonstrates physical therapy exercises for a broken wrist.  I would much rather do any therapy at home than have to go to a medical office.  I may just try it for a week or so.  I never liked medical appointments and after my ordeal with the broken wrist, I am completely  "DONE" with visiting any more doctors,  That said, I desperately need my eyes examined and new prescription glasses.

I saw my son this morning and his 7 month old baby boy.  That little boy is absolutely perfect!  At his age they show their personalities and seem to find their surroundings challenging.  And what a smile!

That's about it for today.  Hope you are all doing well.




 

3 comments:

  1. By exercising the wrist (your body) you would be amazed how the pain will eventually disappear. It will take time and won't happen overnight. Remember how long your wrist was immobilized.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your brother brought the oil over for you. Trying the therapy at home is fine, just take it slow. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice of your brother to bring you some more oil. I like you desperately need to get an eye exam and new glasses. I do not know why I am so afraid to go see any kind of doctor in person...but I am.

    I can not believe your grandson is already 7 months old! Glad you got to see him today.

    ReplyDelete