Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, September 17, 2020

The new format

There is no reason I can see for this new format.  It isn't so much different from the older version, so I'm not sure why they even bothered to change it.

Jeannie couldn't come over to walk Rocky this evening so I took him for a walk - I'm sure a much shorter one than Jeannie does.  I also walked him this morning so he's exercising at least a little.  I should do a longer walk but then I have my own limitations these days, and I am uncertain about my balance, my eyesight, etc.  I'm terrified of falling, to be honest. 

I had hoped to get a photo of Rocky and Tito this evening, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.  Most people today wouldn't recognize the name "Tito" as the name for the former Yugoslavian communist dictator in the late 1940's and 50's!



 

5 comments:

  1. Worry about falling again is what made me give up my bicycles, kayaks and day hiking gear two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger is not giving me the option to use the Old Legacy version so I am forced to use the new one. It pissed me off so much I did not make a post last night!

    Tito is a very common nickname in the Latin community for men named "Antonio". The most famous person I know that is no longer with us is Tito Puente.

    Tito Puente was an American bandleader, composer, and musician who was one of the leading figures in Latin jazz. I have never heard of the former Yugoslavian communist dictator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention Tito Puente, I remember him very well. I think the little Tito in Jeannie's family would like to be a dictator, but he's still young and little, and his "dictatorship" is cute.

      Delete
  3. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete