Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

No change

Well, maybe a slight improvement.  I've been totally without anything for pain since about 2pm yesterday and have survived.  I sent a msg to my doctor asking for something, and she responded by telling me to ask the orthopedist.  So I've just been toughing it out and seem to be doing okay.  At least I can have a good drink this evening since the meds should be out of my system!  But the pain is still there, especially if I flex another muscle, the pain  goes straight to my wrist.

I just wish I had an appetite!   I did have cereal this morning but nothing since except for an ice cream bar.   Food doesn't sound good to me and I probably couldn't fix it anyway.

Jeannie and her family have acquired a puppy.  He is so tiny and will stay very small.  I can never remember what breed he is.  His name is Tito, and I'll post a picture one of these days.

I'm nervous about the visit to the orthopedist tomorrow, and hope he doesn't say I need surgery.  I would then be back to square  one and the entire past week will be a waste,

5 comments:

  1. Hope your visit brings some good pain relief meds. Drs. are not doing much pain meds these days because of all the grief with people getting hooked. Have you tried aleve or something like that? But have your drink maybe that will help you some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeannie must have called the doctor and got me a refill of the pain meds. So now I cant have my drink tonight!

      Delete
  2. Will keep good thoughts for a good report from the doctor. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that I hoped you enjoyed your drink but just read your reply to JO.

    Hoping everything goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting to hear what you find out today.

    ReplyDelete