Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, June 22, 2020

the weather

Google is in the process of changing things on my computer.  I have always had a small notification of the current weather in my zipcode, but now it is no longer there,  So I entered the word "weather", and lo and behold, a page appeared showing me the weather for Dar es Salaam!

I think computers have just about outlived their usefulness, at least to me.

I'm still in constant pain but I should be getting used to it,  Ok, this is about all I can type with one finger.  Bye now,

9 comments:

  1. Get better soon, that’s an order 😉👍 I hope you can report some good news soon although with a terrific accident it will take it’s time.
    There must be a setting where you can change the weather city, maybe poking around can find it. It’s annoying when things get changed. Good luck 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still in the temporary cast and don't get the permanent one for another day or two. The pain is getting to me I think.

      Delete
  2. Who is taking care of Rocky ? I pray the pain will ease up soon & you get some relief. Hope your doctor answers your questions & you heal quickly - good as new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocky is with me. He has a big back yard, but the weather is hot and uncomfortable so he stays in most of the dat, sleeping on the couch. Jeannie is coming by later to walk him. By the way, Jeannie and fam are getting their own puppy this weekend. I forget the breed but it will stay very small.

      Delete
  3. Thanks to all who are wishing me well. I have been blessed with mostly good health over the span of my life, but I guess my luck has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took the weekend off and did not see your updates until this afternoon. Thank you for the effort you make to keep us updated. I wish you the best and hope your pain lessens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure ready for some of this pain to go away. I has been constant since I got hurt.

      Delete
  5. Sure wish you pain would lesson soon no fun being in constant pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is no fun at all. I wonder sometimes if I will ever again be without pain

      Delete