Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, May 28, 2012

A week to go

Eight more wake-ups!

Lady is slowly recovering from whatever ails her. I thought she might be dying at one point after I removed the tick collar, but she is slowly regaining her strength and interest in what is going on around her. She is still an old dog and I'm going to have to watch her more closely as I think her eyesight, sense of smell, and hearing are all waning. She is eating well, although I'm feeding her lightly for the time being. What really surprises me is that the lady who so highly recommended the tick collar keeps one on her Yorkie year around. I guess she got used to it at a young age.

I would like to thank everyone who commented on this situation, plus the information you sent me. Now if someone could tell what was wrong with me to begin with to ever have put that collar on my dog when the treatment I've always given her works just fine. I forgot my first rule: IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!"

6 comments:

  1. Im SOOO glad Lady is better. I was really concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to hear Lady is recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear Lady is improving. How old is she Gypsy?

    We all sucumb to these new fangled ideas that are supposedly better. How were you to know it would be so terrible for her. But you are right about if it ain't broke.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It made my day to know that Lady is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that Lady continues to get better. Happy Tails and Trails, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Lady and sure hope she is doing much much better. I worry about putting Frontline on the girls as they get older but so far they haven't had any bad reactions. Give her a big slurpy kiss from my girls.

    ReplyDelete