Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nothing to post about

I haven't really done anything of note lately, but I did get the recall fix on my car and an oil change. I could have driven another 1500 miles before the oil was due to be changed, but the trip will be approximately 3200 miles. I'm ready to go now, but will be here for another 2-1/2 wks.

Lady finally got to see Bosley again. Unfortunately she is more interested in him than he is in her. That's the story of my life too! Oh, and the black lab(?) female next door and Lady used to growl and want to fight, but by now they are both too old to worry about past differences. They just walk around each other, sniffing, but their hackles aren't even raised.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear from you even if you have "nothing to post about"!
    Your blog is one of my favorites-probably because you think like I do about so many things! You have given me many a laugh. I supposed you were spending time with Ara. Wonder what her plans are? Hope she gets a good job!
    Take care. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2 1/2 weeks, that will go by in a flash. Just take your time and some detours, see the USA in your , oh, that's right it's not a Chevy. Anyway, just enjoy your trip back to Sac..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it too bad that some people can't make up as do those two dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, when you mature some things just aren't worth fighting about. Too bad you have to grow older to figure that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the itch already??? Well sounds like you've got yourself ready to go. Sounds like Lady is having a pretty good visit too.

    ReplyDelete