Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smoky dreams

I took a short nap this afternoon, during which I dreamed I was smoking a cigarette. I experienced every deep drag off it and felt the hot smoke in my lungs. The strange thing is that the dream went on, puff by puff, until the cigarette was finished. By the way, it tasted damn good! For a few minutes after I woke up I had an extreme craving for a cigarette, but a small glass of beer cured that. I sure hope this doesn't happen very often. Something is very different about blogger this evening. I think I remember clicking on something related to "Improved Blogger" yesterday, and if someone can tell me how I can unclick it and go back to the old version I would appreciate it. This "new and improved" has exactly the same features but they are located in different places on the screen. Some improvement?

10 comments:

  1. Benadryl does strange things to people. Glad you didn't take two. You'd still be smoking that cigarette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the new blogger, too, because it apparently is going to be the ONLY blogger in the future. When I started having so much trouble accessing my blog, I switched back, and found I really liked the new one better. I am now back with the new one. Give it a chance for a bit, you might decide you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember you saying you took Benadryl but I am half asleep. That stuff is nasty and I won't take it ever again. It does give you nasty dreams.
    Blogger has been a problem for a few weeks now for me anyway. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Miller High Life Light you drink is recommended by my doctor, as low in salt and calories.So now we can say it is for medicinal use too. I get weird dreams when I take prescription medicine also. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if I ever dreamed of smoking again it might manifest itself as a nightmare. Not sure but I might have made that Blogger switch a couple months ago however I did get a message last night while Publishing saying something about 'Improved Blogger' which for some reason took me to my Picasa web album. I cancelled that, hit my 'Publish' button again and the blog published OK. We'll see what happens tonight.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I've ever gotten anything about new and improved.
    Maybe I complain about blogger too much and they don't offer it to complainers.

    But I'd be afraid to try it, like microsoft "updates" it could well be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was a kid, I had asthma a lot and was given Benadryl to allow me to breathe. Sure glad I outgrew that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had the same thing happen with blogger, don't know how, but i'm back to old one now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very shortly, Blogger will be disabling the 'old version' and the option of going back to it will be gone for good. The new version will soon be the only version.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on a 2.5 year quit. My cigarette consumption is zero, but my vodka consumption has increased a great deal! I know in my head that I don't want the stench, the cost, the aggravation of going outside every hour or so, but oh, do I miss it and expect I always will!

    ReplyDelete