Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally!

I will be meeting with Yvonne early this coming Saturday morning to get the keys and miscellaneous information, and then do a survey to see what kind of plan I can come up with. Then I'll have to see what I can get from storage that I might need right away, and hopefully all that stuff isn't stored in the back of the unit. I'm meeting with the staff at the Park office tomorrow afternoon to get my gate key codes and take care of other necessary items, such as switching the utilities to my name, etc. I am really excited that the move is in sight, as I need a big project to work on rather than sit around waiting to die.

My DirectTV is set up to be installed the Wednesday after I move in, and I will need to call AT&T to see if I can get a flat-rate land line phone installed. I'm not crazy about going with AT&T, but the only other alternative is Comcast which looks to be about $5 more a month. I doubt their service is any better. Oh for the days when you just called Ma Bell, and they brought out your phone and installed it.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is almost done. It will be exciting to be all set up and done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma Bell, here! :) Having something to do is why I'm anxious to get back to Anahuac. Hope the time goes quickly for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure know what you mean by needing a big project to work on. Guess that's why some of us are so restless all the time. We need to be stimulated and challenged. Boredom is our dreaded enemy. Looks like you will have enough to do for awhile to keep the boredom wolf away from you door. Good for you.....:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have ATT and pay a little over 65.00 for DSL internet and land line. No u-verse for me, even though they keep trying to upsell me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's getting closer and closer. Then you really won't have time to get into any trouble. And having fun while you're at it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, you'll be moved in before you know it. I've always loved waking up in a new home, learning about the neighborhood, all the fun stuff that comes with a new address. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that sure will be a fun busy time for you. Happy you will be in your own space. Good luck with finding the right boxes in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think u have found ur nitch, here, and that's wonderful. When i bought this house 10 years ago, had to work on it a long time,,,welll,,,still things to do. lololol..

    ReplyDelete