Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

It had to happen!

 I've finally had to start taking blood pressure medicine.  I figured it eventually would happen to me if I lived long enough.  The product I will take is called Amlodipine.  If any readers take this drug, please let me know how it works for you, are there side effects, etc.  I hate the idea of having to take anything on a regular basis, but I've lived a long time without major problems so I guess I'm due for something.

It seems so quiet around here without my  two grandsons.  They weren't boisterous or anything like that, but it was so nice to have them here, and Rocky was in dog heaven with them around.

2 comments:

  1. I take amlodipine. I haven't had any side effects and it keeps my blood pressure under control really well. Been on it a couple years.

    Glad you had such a great visit with the grandsons. Always nice to have family around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also take amlodipine (Norvasc) it is a drug with minor or no side effects. It relaxes the blood vessels which have stiffened with age and allows the blood to flow with less effort dropping the pressure. Have followed you for several years.

    ReplyDelete