Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Just a quick update

I thought I would say a quick hello to any readers I might have left!  We have been moved in for a while now, and while I really like my space, I don't care much for being away from the goings-on in a city!   And the only view I have is the tall fence along the side and rear of the property.

Also my health seems to have tanked during the past six months, so I don't get out as much as I should.  To add to that, the streets in this area are not on a grid, so I can easily get lost.  It's not like I could take a "walk around the block".

I suppose it's what I have coming when I think of the wonderful long life I have lived up to now.  If I can figure out how to work my old camera, I'll try to take some pictures.   No, I don't take photos with my phone.  I talk on a phone; I take photos with a camera, and I send messages on my computer!  Totally out of sync with today's world :-) 


 

8 comments:

  1. Time to plant flowers and veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your post come up. I think Jo has the right idea. Must be time to start some plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know how you are and glad you are reasonably well. I guess in time you will get to know the area and will be able to take walks. The growing season starts and hopefully it will be a happy time for you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang some pretty metal artwork on your fence - like a pretty Mexican style Sun or iguana or flowers etc. Put up a strong shepherds hook & hanging plants, a couple ferns, porch box planters, maybe a heavy cedar planter with wheels, wind chimes, pinwheels, spiral streamers - so many ideas. Go to Hobby Lobby & you will get lots more ideas - many of their items are 40 percent off. You are so Lucky - add your personal touch to your patio & yard space & sit out there to drink your morning coffee or 5:00 happy hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the prior comments offer some very good suggestions. Good to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear from you and that you are doing relatively well. In a new house!! Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you still use your hand crank coffee grinder? The other day I saw and hand crank grinder for use on camping trips. It is made of aircraft aluminum and a mere $120. I'll try and find the link for you. Phil in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, "and" should be "a." Sometimes auto-complete gets ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete