Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, March 28, 2022

A Wonderful Week!

 My oldest son (Mike), his wife (Sandy) and two boys (Joshua and Justin), came from New York for visit.  They were here about 4 days and left yesterday evening - it's so quiet without them.  Rocky was in doggie heaven the whole time!  The younger boy is an excellent soccer player, and Rocky is darned good himself!  You could see the joy emanating from him when they were kicking the ball in the back yard.  Rocky is especially good at header balls, and I sometimes worry he will knock himself out!  He also loves a good basketball game, but this week it has been soccer.  It is so interesting to watch Rocky play - he is not a ball hog at all and seems to just "know the rules" instinctively.

I thought we were headed into summer but this morning I awoke to a cool rainy drizzle coming down.  I'm glad because I'm just not mentally ready for summer in March!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you had family for the weekend and that Rocky enjoyed himself fully. Sounds like you had a good time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that Mike and family came for a visit. Sounds like the kids and Rocky had a blast.

    ReplyDelete