Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, March 25, 2022

Update

I doubt if I will be posting from now on, unless something drastic or new arises.  As it is, I'm living in the new space which is very nice and the perfect amount of space for me. 

It's the location that I don't care for, but I can't do anything about it.  It's in a new  housing development, way out from the city.  I've said in the past that I've always been a city girl and that hasn't changed. I walk around my neighborhood with Jeannie & and dogs every day, but it's not what could be considered  "city".

I'm seriously considering moving back into Rancho Cordova, but don't know it would be worth the effort considering my age and stage in life.  Also, I would probably p*ss off my entire family!  

I don't feel like I matter much any more, and even my dog shows that he doesn't think I matter.  So I will probably stay where I am, wishing I could be someplace else where I could make friends more easily.  I haven't met anyone even close to my age since we've been here.  I guess that is how my life is going to go from now on.  Sorry to post such a "downer" but I've really been "down" lately.  I don't plan to continue the blog unless something changes drastically in the next few weeks, but I do plan to continue reading my "faves"!

6 comments:

  1. I will miss your posts. Was hoping to hear about your seedlings or patio furniture or the miles put on your treadmill. Maybe see some pictures if possible. Hoping to hear from you again or see you in the comments.
    Love, hugs & prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree totally with Barb's comments. Is it possible that you are depressed and that perhaps the doctor would be able to give you a low dosage anti-depressant? My Mother went through a depressed time (different circumstances) and a low dosage anti-depressant worked wonders for her. For you, Rocky and your family it is worth asking the doctor about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Gypsy you certainly do matter and especially to Rocky - you are his Mom. Think about this, you and Rocky are both living in a new environment and for him this is exciting especially since you two are now part of a "bigger" family (so to speak) and another dog. This is all new to him too. As far as city living, even before the move you were not out and about a lot. Living in a remote mountain area with only weekend neighbors, I much prefer it to city living with all the noise, traffic and hustle and bustle. It always takes time to adjust to a new situation. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I think you need an anti depressant for awhile. Moving is so stressful and you have had a rough few months. I hope you continue to post even if it's only once a month. I won't be doing much posting either but hopefully once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot people that read and enjoy your blog and I'm one. Sorry I never comment but I do enjoy and follow your writings. Spring is here and hopefully it will put a spring in your step and a smile in your life. Hope things improve for you . Give that rocky a pat on the head from me. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheer up Gypsy! You need to make yourself look on all the good things that you will experience. You still have a lot to enjoy. Don't give up on yourself Gypsy. Keep on looking on the good side of things. Sending hugs your way. Kathy- It's about time.

    ReplyDelete