Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Grandkid week!

Autumn and Arianna (Jeannie's) were over last night for a couple of hours.  They are so much fun and I can have adult conversations with them.   I hope to see Alyssa and Keira (Joe's) today as I have Keira's birthday present waiting.  And Liam (Steve's) will be over tomorrow afternoon, after which Steve said he will take me to ARBC (American River Brewing Company).  I am so ready to go back there and have one of their delicious golden ales.   I haven't had a beer since I've been trying to reduce the carbs in my diet, but I don't mind falling off the wagon this time.  Jeannie, Joe, and I all have birthdays coming up so I am sure I'll have more beers during November.

It is COLD the past few days, getting down to 40 at night.  I can't run my heater until Donald can come over and light the pilot for me, and I'm still trying to stay warm with the Lasko heater.  I am also trying to keep from spending too much money this month since I will probably break the bank next month, so have refrained from going out to buy a 2nd heater.   I don't mind carrying this one around with me for now but I worry when the kids come over.  I probably shouldn't worry because kids seem to be warmer than adults.  My mother used to go crazy trying to dress us warmly and then having us taking off sweaters and jackets because we were hot.

The afternoon has flown by and it's almost time for the sun to set.  I still haven't published this blog.  Having nothing else to say, I'll just do it now.

4 comments:

  1. I think your header picture is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had grandkids and their little ones today. They are so cute and it was nice to have one of them wrapped in a blanket all cuddled up against me. Yes it has been chilly here too. It was nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to live so close to your family and have such good relationships with them. What a blessing for you. I do think that the older we get the less well we tolerate either heat or cold so the kids probably won't have any problem at all. I remember just as you do being what I thought was over dressed for the cold.

    ReplyDelete